Friday, April 3, 2015

Joyful in hope...

This has been my verse the past few weeks-I have set it on my phone lock screen, I have prayed it over and over when the stress is heavy.
 And today-I have so much joy!! Our final piece of our dossier arrived at our door. Getting Aaron's birth certificate properly authenticated has been time consuming. It has eaten up 2.5 extra weeks that we were not anticipating. But every day, I have had to remind myself that God is seeing our needs, He already is taking care of us and our adoption and actually my worries and anxiety don't help things move any quicker :)
So as of today all of the dossier paperwork is out of our hands, it will finish the review process, go to China, and be translated. 
So, friends please keep praying for the paperwork to be quickly reviewed and accepted by the Chinese government, pray for our boy to feel loved, and pray for our fundraising. We have had more donations and we are more grateful than we can ever express. We also
Got a call this week from a grant organization-we are being considered for a matching grant and a project where we could do community service for widows in the area and seek donations from companies and individuals for the project that would be later granted to our adoption fund-it is called a "both hands" project by an organization called lifesong for orphans. If you have time, look them up-they are an amazing organization.
Thank you again for the prayers, keep them coming. And I am keeping our donation totals updated on the right side of the blog (read in web version if you can't see it). Thank you for helping us make this all possible
Much love
Aaron and Sarah 

 https://purecharity.com/aaron-and-sarah-johnsons-adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment