Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Adopt Together

Adopttogether.org is a non-profit agency that is willing to team up with adoptive parents to help ease the financial burden. They provide a tax deductible way for families and companies to help bring orphans home. This is good news because we want people to have the ability to have a tax write-off for every dollar they donate! Our profile can be seen at https://www.adopttogether.org/aaronandsarahjohnson I will warn you...you may see a picture of one of the most beautiful 3 year old boys I have ever laid my eyes on. :)

We also have some "general" timelines for our boy coming home. It sounds like it will most likely be an August homecoming for our little guy. We were initially SO hopeful that he would be home by May or June, however if our adoption goes on the "typical" timeline it will be late summer.  However, I would encourage you all to still pray for it to be sooner and that all barriers to paperwork and the various government "hold-ups" for paperwork would be smoothed out and we would be able to go get our boy and hold him in our arms just as soon as possible!

As always, we are so very grateful for everyone's prayers. I find myself staring at Z's picture through the day and wishing he was sitting on my kitchen counter while I make dinner just like my other kids did when they were 3, or helping me put the laundry soap in the washer or sitting beside me while I read him a story. I can't wait to hear him chattering to me in the car or watch him play with his brother and sisters. So many memories to make! We are coming soon, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment