Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 is HERE!!!



We are so excited 2015 is here! As long as everything goes smoothly, this is the year we are bringing Z home!


This is a little picture Abby and Titus drew for us the other day. It is a map of China with a heart near his province. I love how Z is already a part of our everyday thoughts. I just can't wait until he is a part of our lives-running around, playing, and learning what it is to be a family.
 
 
We have had another generous donation to our adoption account, and I think I say this every post-but we are so overwhelmingly grateful. We are so thankful for the monetary support, for the kind words and messages, and for the prayers for us and for our boy. I wake up through the night at least once every night and find myself thinking about what time it is in China, what he is doing, and praying someone is holding him and loving on him. We are so thankful you all are loving him and praying for him too. What an amazing gift we have in our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment